If you are serious about your prints . . .
- Achival life of up to 200 years – twice as long for black and white prints
- The widest color gamut of any current printer with 12 color inks including green, orange and violet
- Special gloss enhancers for photographers
- From 8 x 10″ to 44″ wide x any length
- Pricing that can’t be beat – guaranteed!*
- Free shipping for orders over $100
- Experienced Master Printmaker with 20+ years of experience
What you need to know
- Prices and papers
- File upload
Rick has been making prints for artists, photographers, galleries and museums for longer than he would like to admit. Starting with the legendary IRIS 3047 back in 1996 and then exclusively with Epson’s – the acknowledged standard for archival museum quality prints. Just delivered to our print studio is the latest and greatest Epson SureColor P9570 up to 44″ wide by any length it produces stunning color and monochrome prints that will last for generations without fading or color shift.
Twelve pigment based inks now with Orange, Green and Violet inks and special gloss enhancers to pushes the color gamut further than anything before.
For artists we can also digitize or scan your work up to 4′ x 8′ (yes, feet) with our flat bed scanner and 240 Mpix camera to capture every detail and color nuance. Special hot lights specifically for capturing artwork can also be cross polarized to deal with troublesome reflections.
Our print studio is attached to our very own Motel, so you can come and stay, photograph or paint and we can make proof prints of the days work. We will be offering photographer and artist led workshops in 2022.
Want a quick price or learn more about the process